zeal4truth.com - ZA Blog

>> Sunday, August 22, 2010




zeal4truth.com

zeal4truth.com - About. C.S. Lewis wrote that, “If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end: if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth – only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin with and, in the end, despair.” Since my early teens I have explored eternal questions. Reason tells me that absolute truth must exist. If it doesn’t, then any moral judgement that I make (that something is right or wrong) or firm opinion that I give (I think…) is simply subjective and meaningless. But we all make judgements and voice our opinions, and feel that we have a right to do it. Someone must be correct at the end of the day. We cannot all sincerely hold mutually exclusive views and all be right, can we? This blog is therefore my attempt to document many of the thoughts that I have regarding life, purpose and origins; and to engage with other people on a similar quest. I am in my mid-thirties, am happily married and have one beautiful daughter. My working years have largely been given to the study and practical application of engineering and theology. My other interests include mountain biking, surfing, reading, chess, drinking good coffee and learning about technology and the internet. Gareth.
http://www.blogadr.com/directory/south-africa/faithandreligiousblogs/zeal4truthcom.html

, South Africa Blogs, Site Deatil, Text Backlink Exchanges, Buscar con Saesl, TextBackLinksExchange Zoeken, www.zeal4truth.com Estimated Worth,...

0 comments:

Labels

...

Stamps Picture Gift Singapore Pet Singapore Shoe Singapore bBacklink Blogadr.com - Listed (Backlink Exchange. Blogging Tools) Florists Links Web Link Exchange Bid Based Wed Directory

  © Blogadr Blogspot Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP